Butte Meade Water District - Minutes of the Board of Trustees
Butte & Meade Counties
December 19, 2022
A regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Butte-Meade Sanitary Water District was held at the District Office on December 19, 2022 at 8:00 a.m., led by the Pledge of Allegiance. The meeting was called to order by President of the Board, Bob Lewis at 8:00 a.m.
Unless otherwise noted, all Board action was by unanimous decision.
Members Present: Bob Lewis, Gary Velder, Penny Oedekoven, Judy Heisler, Richard Harmon, Mike Wolff and Dallas Conner.
Motion by Penny Oedekoven, second Richard Harmon to adopt the agenda, motion carried.
The Minutes of the regular November 9, 2022 meeting were read and approved on a motion by Bob Lewis and second by Richard Harmon. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s Report and bills were approved on a motion by Penny Oedekoven, second Judy Heisler. Motion carried.
- Surplus Chevy pickup & Ford truck – Motion by Penny Oedekoven, second By Richard Harmon to accept the bid from ____________for the Ford truck. Motion carried. Mike will get ahold of __________
- Western Dakota Regional Water System (WDRWS) – Motion by Gary Velder, second by Richard Harmon to move forward with membership with the WDRWS.
- Christmas Party will be at High Plains on January 20 at 6:00. More information will be provided at the next meeting
- There are a few office supplies that need to be order, including office chairs and a vacuum. The board instructed Dallas to move forward with the purchases.
- With the weather conditions we have had the last several days, mail hasn’t been picked up and delivered. Penny Oedekoven moved to waive the late fees for December. Second by Judy Heisler, motion carried.
- PFAS lawsuit paperwork has been competed.
- Fixed a leak by Vale. The line had been off for several years and failed shortly after being turned back on. Penny Oedekoven moved to increase the reconnection fee to $15. Second by Gary Velder, motion carried. Penny Oedekoven move to have a $50 reconnect fee for accounts that have been off for over 12 months. Second by Judy Heisler, motion carried.
Motion by Bob Lewis, second Penny Oedekoven, the meeting was adjourned at 9:00 am.
ATTEST: Dallas Conner Bob Lewis
Clerk-Treasurer President of the Board
ATTEST: Dallas Conner Clerk-Treasurer
Bob Lewis President of the Board