Butte Sanitary Meade Water District - Minutes of the Board of Trustees
Butte & Meade Counties
October 10, 2022
A regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Butte-Meade Sanitary Water District was held at the District Office on October 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m., led by the Pledge of Allegiance. The meeting was called to order by Vice President of the Board, Penny Oedekoven at 8:00 a.m.
Unless otherwise noted, all Board action was by unanimous decision.
Members Present: Gary Velder, Penny Oedekoven, Judy Heisler, Mike Wolff and Dallas Conner.
Motion by Gary Velder, second Judy Heisler to adopt the agenda, motion carried.
The Minutes of the regular September 19, 2022 meeting were read and approved on a motion by Gary Velder and second by Judy Heisler. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s Report and bills were approved on a motion by Penny Oedekoven, second Gary Velder. Motion carried.
- Surplus Chevy pickup & Ford truck – On a motion by Judy Heisler and seconded by Gary Velder, the board decided to accept sealed bids to surplus the 2008 Chevy K2500 with utility box & original pick up and the 1998 Ford A9513 Aeromax. Dallas Conner will move forward with the process.
Office Manager Update:
- Dallas will be attending Office Manager Training in Sioux Falls October 11 & 12.
- All meter deposit refunds have been sent out.
- Mike & Bob Lewis picked up the new Freightliner in Huron.
- A few main breaks and several leaks were fixed and 3 new taps were installed in the last month.
- State Water Plan is approved, the District will move forward with the land purchase. Mike will contact Dwight to start this process.
Motion by Judy Heisler, second Gary Velder, the meeting was adjourned at 8:40 am.
ATTEST: Dallas Conner Bob Lewis
Clerk-Treasurer President of the Board
ATTEST: Dallas Conner Clerk-Treasurer
Bob Lewis President of the Board